This super healthy, super fast vegan soup is perfect if you want a hearty soup that’s ready in 10 minutes. Serves 2.
Ingredients for vegan soup
- 500 ml veg stock.
- A quarter of a small cauliflower – thinly sliced.
- 2 medium sized carrots – finely sliced.
- 4 sliced mushrooms.
- 2 roughly chopped gem lettuce leaves.
- A chopped stalk of celery.
- A small handful of coriander
- A very finely chopped garlic clove.
- A de-seeded and finely chopped green chilli or a 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Favourite slices of bread.
- An extra peeled (not chopped) clove of garlic.
How to make vegan soup
- Pour stock into a pan heat and simmer for a minute.
- Add cauliflower, carrots, mushrooms and garlic, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 8 mins.
- While soup is simmering, toast the bread and lightly rub/score the peeled clove of garlic on the bread. Keep remaining garlic for another recipe.
- After 8-10 minutes remove the pan from the heat and serve with the garlic bread.